PSYCHOMETRIC TEST FOR MARA
Guide for MARA Psychometric Test
- This guide explains steps needed for MARA Applicants (i.e Consultant / Vendors) to sit / re-sit for the test
- The following applicants are required to sit / re-sit the Psychometric Test
- All lecturers and facilitators who are registered under MARA
- At least one (1) Company Board of Director
- The test will be conducted online. It can be accessed via the web browser on your desktop or mobile phone.
The following are the steps needed to register for the test
Before Psychometric Test
The Facilitator / Speaker to make a payment of RM40.00 to the following account
5R STRATEGIC CONSULTANCY
Maybank Islamic Berhad
5699 5405 3316
The payment can be made using Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) or ONLINE BANKING. Once the payment is done, please email the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Token and Link
Once 5R have received the payment receipt via email, we will email one (1) token and access link to the applicant.
All applicants need to passed the test with 80% mark. Failing which, applicant need to retake the test with additional payment of RM40.00 per applicant.
This test can be taken two (2) times in the duration of six (6) months. If the applicant failed for the second time, the applicant need to retake the test after the six (6) month’s duration.
To answer the Psychometric MARA Test, please click on the button below.